Drop Arm Turnstile 13.56Mh RFID Durable Security Pedestrian Barrier Gate Drop Arm For Public Facility Product Introduce
RONA Lane is an aesthetically pleasing, barrier free optical turnstile solution for high rise buildings, government centers, education campuses and corporate headquarters. The RONA Lane models are designed and built to withstand a rigorous access control environment while offering graceful passage.
1. Self checking and Alarm Function. Easy for client's maintenace.
2. When power on, arm up automatically. when powe off, arm down automatically.
3. Single or Bi- directional Passing is available.
4. Remote control from PC Terminal.
5. Self resetting : when the turnstile arm down, the user doesn't pass in certain time , it would not allow the user pass.
6. Anti clamping and anti trailing . 7. Counting function.
Single or Multiple Lane Configurations
Console device to remotely monitor and control lane usage
Interface to building access control, Fire/Life Safety, security, CCTV and monitoring devices
Available as a Handicap Access Unit (ADA)
Solid Surface Lids in many color options (option for wood lid available)
Feature of the Arm drop turnstile:
Designed for secure operation with aesthetics in mind
Material and finish are 304 Stainless Steel
Designer Tops are manufactured from a wide variety of Solid Surface colors, Stainless Steel or Wood to match customer interior design needs
Green Arrow / Red "X" LED will light upon acceptance or rejection of credentials
Chime will also sound indicating to the user that they may pass
Unauthorized attempts and tailgaters will initiate visual and audible alarms
22 infrared photoelectric beams with algorithmic scanning technology that continuously checks each lane for movement allowing for passage of persons with umbrellas, briefcases, etc...