|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||CE / ISO9001|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 pair|
|Packaging Details:||Export Wooden Packing|
|Delivery Time:||7-15 working days|
|Payment Terms:||Western Union, L/C, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||2000 units Per Month|
|Material:||304 Stainless Steel||Standard Size:||1400*300*1060 Mm|
|Swing Length:||262~450mm||Material Swing:||Stainless Steel Or Acrylic|
|Pass Speed:||25-30 Persons/min||Working Environment:||-30℃～70℃|
|Working Life:||5 Millions||Guarantee:||12 Months|
Swing Barrier Gate Pedestrian Security Gate Visitor Entry Access Control For Office Building With CE approved
Introduce of swing barrier gates
Swing barrier gates Standard features & functions
(1) Running stably without noise and mechanical impact.
(2) The passing person number of the persons can be set.
(3) Bidirection or one direction permitted, one forbidden, or one direction charged,
one for free, and all the working molds set by the buttons in the main control board.
(4) Direction-guide lights in the turnstile to tell you whether the direction to go or not.
(5) Standard Interface. work with ID / IC. UHF. Fingerprint Readers
(6) Beam can be lifted and fall when power is cut-off.
(7) Self-check and alarm for convenient to operate.
Basic information of swing barrier gates
|Model||RNCF 8008Z swing barriers gates|
|Material||2.1mm SU304 Stainless Steel|
|Swing Material||12 mm PVC plexiglass|
|Flap control||360 degree slipping toothed cluth lock|
|Rotational angle||Max: 180 degree|
|Motor||Direct current bruch/brushless|
|Noise||Not more than 60dB|
|Lifetime||Not less than 5 million times|
|Interface||I/O. RS232/485. TCP/IP|
Application of swing barrier gates
Import and delivery of systems and components, warranty and out of warranty support of products for access control and time & attendance systems, video surveillance (CCTV), guard tour checking systems, RFID cards and accessories, thermal sublimation and thermal transfer card printers; software for intelligent video surveillance and video analysis-car registration numbers and objects identification, a wide range of lock devices, turnstiles, barrage equipments, biometric systems for time and attendance management and access control systems.
Contact Person: Joey Tu